All businesses have proprietary information that constitutes a valuable asset of the business, but which, without the taking of appropriate steps, can be easily lost. We work with our clients to design, maintain and efficiently implement procedures and programs to protect their know-how, confidential information and trade secrets. Our counseling includes:
- Assisting in the analysis of affected information and the identification of appropriate protective measures;
- Designing employee policies regarding the treatment of sensitive information;
- Preparing and assisting in the enforcement of non-competition and confidentiality agreements;
- Advising clients on the implementation of security measures; and
- Representing clients in trade secret litigation.
© 2013 Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP