In today's volatile marketplace, companies need seamless legal service in order to meet their business objectives. Sutherland's business practices lawyers provide a full range of corporate legal services to companies in virtually every industry. By combining multiple services under one umbrella, Sutherland offers:
- Attorneys knowledgeable in your industry's opportunities, hurdles and pitfalls;
- A complete understanding of the challenges facing your company;
- The ability to manage complex transactions and matters;
- A collaborative and integrated approach to problem-solving; and
- Creative and business-oriented solutions to your company's concerns.
Clients can expect to receive practical experience and legal knowledge in a variety of business and corporate matters, including general corporate advice, financial services, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and project financing. We also work with attorneys in the firm's other practice areas, including tax, intellectual property, real estate, antitrust, executive compensation and employee benefits, and litigation, to contribute to matters when needed. Our clients range from emerging companies to Fortune 1000 corporations in industries that cover the map, such as biotechnology, energy, financial services, health care, manufacturing and transportation.