Alice Murtos, a member of Sutherland’s Tax Practice Group, has been providing employee benefits and executive compensation advice for more than 20 years. She represents publicly traded and privately held companies in a variety of industries including consumer products, manufacturing, financial services, insurance, retirement plan products and real estate investments. Her clients rely on her advice for a wide range of matters including:
- Nonqualified deferred compensation
- Equity and equity-based compensation
- Executive employment and severance agreements
- Qualified retirement planning and compliance
- Employee benefits advice in corporate transactions
to view Sutherland's Web site on nonqualified deferred compensation and section 409A of the Internal Revenue Code.