Blogs

Search Blogs
Search by date
Choose From Date
Choose To Date
SearchClear

Vopak, Enagas Buy Altamira LNG Terminal

Yesterday, Vopak and Enagas announced their purchase of the Altamira LNG import terminal in Mexico. Vopak will take a 60% stake while Enagas will own the remaining 40% of the terminal, which was previously owned by Shell, Total, and Mitsui. Vopak’s press
June 2, 2011

Yesterday, Vopak and Enagas announced their purchase of the Altamira LNG import terminal in Mexico. Vopak will take a 60% stake while Enagas will own the remaining 40% of the terminal, which was previously owned by Shell, Total, and Mitsui. Vopak’s press release provides additional details.

Our Story

Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP is an international law firm helping the Fortune 100, industry leaders, sector innovators and business entrepreneurs solve their biggest challenges and reach their business goals. Dedicated to unfaltering excellence in client service, we are known for our business savvy and industry intelligence, providing creative and custom solutions for each of our clients. Industry and business experience makes the difference for our clients.

click to watch Videocast: DOL Fiduciary Rule Litigation Impacts
Videocast: DOL Fiduciary Rule Litigation Impacts
Atlanta, GA
Washington, DC
© 2016 Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP / Sutherland (Europe) LLP
MYBRIEFCASE
Add this page to MYBRIEFCASE
Add Page to MYBRIEFCASE
News/Commentary - Vopak, Enagas Buy Altamira LNG Terminal
Current MYBRIEFCASE Pages
Save ChangesDownload MYBRIEFCASEClear All