Search for Events
Search by date
Sutherland Partner Brian L. Rubin will be serving as a panelist for a live webinar, Credit for Extraordinary Cooperation and Good Behavior? Dealing with Enforcement When a Sanction Looms. The webinar, which is put on by BD Week, will take place on Wednesday, December 7, 2011, from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. EST.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What it takes to get credit;
- How credit is affected by the SEC whistleblower rule;
- How credit is affected by new FINRA self-reporting rule 4530;
- Factors to weigh when you consider self-reporting to the SEC;
- What kind of nuts and bolts tasks will compliance pros have to perform to get credit for their firms;
- How SEC credit differs from FINRA credit; and
- Cases that illustrate credit for cooperation, remediation, and good behavior when faced with an Enforcement action.
Other panelists include in-house and outside counsel and a regulatory consultant.
For more information about this webinar, click here or call 866.777.8567.