Search for Events
Search by date
April 25, 2012
National Business Institute Seminar
Sutherland Partner Allegra J. Lawrence-Hardy is speaking at the National Business Institute seminar Employment Laws Made Simple, April 25, 2012 in Atlanta, Georgia. Her presentation, titled "If You’re Prepared to Be Sued, You’re Less Likely To Be Sued," covers the following topics:
- Take Inventory of Your Current Handbook and Explore New Ideas
- Use "Employment At-Will" to Your Advantage
- Don’t be Recklessly Indifferent With Employee Training
- Tracking of Handbook and Policy Updates Given to Employees
- Strategies for Management Buy-In
A member of Sutherland’s Litigation Practice Group and co-leader of the Business and Commercial Litigation team, Allegra has extensive experience handling complex multi-party, multi-jurisdictional commercial and labor and employment matters. She has successfully defended primarily Fortune 100 companies throughout the United States and abroad in numerous trials, arbitrations and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
For more information, click here.