Search for Events
Search by date
June 25, 2012 - June 26, 2012
Insured Retirement Institute
Sutherland is hosting the first annual Insured Retirement Institute (IRI) Retirement Plan Summit, June 25-26, 2012 in Washington, D.C.
The summit focuses exclusively on key issues affecting the retirement income industry and is moderated by Sutherland Partners W. Mark Smith and Vanessa A. Scott. Key players on retirement issues in the House, Senate and the Administration are attending, as well.
Program topics include:
- Recent developments in retirement plan litigation
- Exploring trends in current retirement income products
- A Congressional update on retirement policy
- The Administration's initiatives to promote lifetime income
- Tax reform and its implications for the retirement market
- An update from the DOL on the fiduciary standard
- ERISA disclosures
- Lifetime income products in retirement plans
IRI is offering a discounted rate of $495 for members and $695 for non-members only attending the Retirement Plan Summit from June 25-26. This event is being held at the Omni Shoreham Hotel, 2500 Calvert Street NW.
To register for the conference, click here.