Search for Events
Search by date
Sutherland Partner Daniella Landers is speaking at a Lorman-sponsored seminar, April 10, 2012 in Houston, Texas. Daniella’s program, titled "Current Issues in Storm Water Management," focuses on the following regarding storm water regulation and compliance:
- New case and policy decisions that impact the field
- Latest trends in water quality
- Monitoring and inspection
- Design and selection of BMPs
- Storm water pollution prevention plans
Daniella, a member of the Energy and Environmental Practice Group, focuses her practice on a range of environmental compliance, transactional and litigation matters.
For more information or to register, click here.