Search for Events
Search by date
Sutherland Corporate Practice Group Partners Steven B. Boehm, Cynthia M. Krus, John J. Mahon and Harry S. Pangas and are speaking at the Capital Roundtable, May 3, 2012 in New York, New York.
A sponsor of this event, Sutherland is known for its team of attorneys with vast experience in the formation, operation, and ongoing capital-raising requirements of business development companies (BDCs).
The panel is examining an array of best practices for launching and managing a BDC, including:
- Why the BDC model is experiencing such growth
- Projections for BDC registration in 2012, 2013 and beyond
- Regulatory climate
- Favorable tax treatments that BDCs are eligible to receive
- Pros and cons of choosing to form a nontraded BDC instead of a publicly traded BDC
- Mistakes firms make when seeking BDC formation
- Tips and tricks of operations that may only be learned from those who’ve done it before
For more information or to register, click here.