Search Awards and Rankings
Search by date
Atlanta and Houston – Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP announces the firm has been recognized in nine categories for client performance in BTI's Client Service A-Team 2008, earning the ranking among the top 100 firms in its list of 250 firms. Also, Partner Annette L. Tripp has been named to The BTI Client Service All-Star Team for Law Firms.
Ms. Tripp, a partner in the firm's Houston office, practices in Sutherland's Corporate and Financial Services groups. She has been identified by clients, in an unprompted manner, for standing out with excellence in client services.
The nine categories in which Sutherland was recognized include:
- Client Service A-Team (ranked the last six years).
- Honor Roll of Law Firms Best at Client Focus
- Honor Roll of Law Firms Best at Commitment to Help
- Honor Roll of Law Firms Best at Understanding the Client's Business
- Honor Roll of Law Firms Best at Advertising on Business Issues
- Honor Roll of Law Firms Best at Bringing Together National Resources
- Honor Roll of Law Firms with the Best Legal Skills
- Honor Roll of Law Firms Best at Quality Products
- Honor Roll of Law Firms Best at Meeting Technical Specifications
Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP is an AmLaw 100 law firm known for solving challenging business problems and resolving unique legal issues for many of the nation's largest companies. Founded in 1924, the firm has grown to more than 500 lawyers with offices in Atlanta, Austin, Houston, New York, Tallahassee and Washington. For further information about the firm, please visit www.sutherland.com.